Thursday 4 October 2012

KandaRainbowsoul's Journal #26 - A devastating end of a relationship

I...never...expected...for things to end like this.
There is just one worse kind of being seperated with your significant other than breakup...
Him dying.

And this happened to me.

Today I found out on Facebook.... he's no longer here.
And I'm breaking apart. This time I cut myself stronger than I ever did. Fortunately it seems not strong enough to actually kill, but pretty sure it will freak out someone.

I'm not even thinking. I'm in despair, shaking from the cold in this room. Pretty sure it's not even that strong as I picture it.
But it's... lonely. The only person I trusted with my life on is forever gone...

God, why are you so cruel? I tried to help people... Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I shouldn't be like this...
Pretty sure I will get yelled at soon.

How should this world run? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment