Thursday 19 July 2012

KandaRainbowsoul's Journal #21 - Absence


New journal image btw! Made this a longer while ago, the dimensions are better so I can center my text.
And no I don't play piano.

Joking aside, well...sometimes I think I should completely joking. Incidents of earlier today took me down. I simply felt my jokes just felt plain offensive to everyone and I hated myself from it. In the end my thoughts became reality. I became frustrated and desired for a moment of loneliness.
That just taught me sometimes, some jokes can't be taken well by everyone. So when in doubt, I'll stick to posting it only to people I know that won't take any offense. It makes perfect sense. Just abiding simple examples, as calling someone faggot as a joke would be allright if the person knows you're not even serious. But what if a gay person is near? He'll sure feel offended. Same as making racist jokes near a black person. No matter how good friends you are, these incidents will occur. And they can ruin friendships, too.

It can easily lead to you hating yourself.

A wise meme once said: The less you care, the happier you will be. It's sadly true. If you're selfish and don't care about anything around you, you won't feel down if something happens. Unfortunately I hate being selfish and care a lot, that's why I'm unhappy often. ...is it?

1 comment:

  1. I'd say it's sort of grey area. If you keep being selfish, you'll slowly lose your friends. Eventually you'll be alone and hated. On the other hand, if you care about others too much, they might tend to rely on you for everything, which will be stressful. Relationships will be harder to maintain.
    That's my 2c anyway.

    ReplyDelete