Tuesday 3 July 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #20 - Swap










I wonder if this starts the registry of stupid things I may do this summer, but I've decided to be awake at night and sleep during the day, because the day just provides hot weather I can't stand being up at. I'll rather sleep it over then take a nice bath and sit here during the night. Still am up at early morning hours....Man, I may just waste another summer completely.
Or I'll just wait till it rains a lot then organise events with my friends...hopefully. I feel a little anxious when I think I've to go to my grandma by the end of the week. I don't want to skip it this time, or I'm afraid I'll offend her for sure. As Vocaloid Collaboration 10 was released not too long ago, I feel like I can slack off for a moment.

Yeah, it got released, and holidays started. I could relax, yet something keeps me at the status of anxiety...

No comments:

Post a Comment