Thursday 19 July 2012

Thoughts #1 - Namechange and more reviews

First off, I found the name Allen_Kanda boring. I decided to change it into something cooler. I will still tag my articles by allen_kanda aside from my new nickname, because it was me, afterall, and I´ll be writing from my life. But call me KRS☆/KandaRainbowsoul from now on. (Vocamania already punned it to Kanda Rock Shooter ROFL)
Aside from that -- well I was inactive for long, but this blog wasn't designed for a vital amount of articles everyday -- but I've considered starting reviewing some other stuff aside from animes. I was thinking mainly about MMORPG games because I really like them, though I haven't played enough as of now (Dragonica (quit planning to return but dunno yet, now known more like Dragon Saga), Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, Perfect World International, Forsaken World (not too active there yet lol), and Ragnarok online(I quit, I hated it)) so if you have any recommendations on what MMORPG I should try, feel free to message me or comment. I might also start reviewing series other than anime, but the only I finished is MLP:FiM (lmao I'm a pegasister, yes both seasons) and I kinda got stuck on Doctor Who....the same way I'm stuck with anime now OTL...Well I'll put more in my journal entry, as this is mainly for notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment