Tuesday 18 December 2012

KandaRainbowsoul's Journal #31 - You just won the Baka award.

Two days ago, I got overdepressed due to a misunderstanding and left a message in the guy's Skype IMs, that I actually liked him a bit, not as much as my former BF though, with some depressed blabbers. The feelings I had for him somehow increased right the day after, but he started acting like a total idiot. Turns out he somehow evoked a misunderstanding by not replying properly, from which I cut myself and attempted to strangle myself at night. Then he went like "I don't understand anything of you" and refused to talk. Then as he readded me to the VM chat, he just casually went bragging about two other girls on VM and coupled himself with them, which got me even more mad. Eventually, on Dragon Saga, he was pretending like nothing happened so I got terribly mad and raged in the F7 party I was in. They also got he's acting totally dumb, although I haven't even told them about the confession. In the end, after some swift argument he logged off while I kept my ass online long after my bedtime, causing me trouble of course, and then when I rampaged on him in the staff chat, he went like "better take a break off the computer...don't expect me on in the next day-2days", This guy is just freaking dumb... ==

Anyway, I woke up to the feeling that my whole left shoulder/heart/scapula area hurts for no reason, but I think I can blame just this guy. ARGH!!!

If my past beloved were to still consider myself less worthy than this guy, I'd slap him without hestitation. I can't slap him strongly because I love him the most, despite that he passed away, but saying he's less worthy than this guy is just... 

No comments:

Post a Comment