Wednesday 9 January 2013

KandaRainbowsoul's Mobile Journal 01 >> His last will, theories and open questions

"He might've became a god, after all. The unforgettable kindness of his might've been a surreal one" I'm writing this with tears in my eyes as my current boyfriend hit a resounding strum. I'm seeing another view of that event now... My former decided to go because he didn't believe in himself making me happy. He rather stepped back into the afterlife because I was clingy and couldn't understand. It was the fault of me back then, should've either been less shy or not go into it at all... Might've been just a bad falldown though - but one cannot cry over spilled milk forever, even if it was the most precious milk you ever drank and none will taste as good. I still believe in an afterlife meeting though, I also think my former would actually understand and let my current stay in a tri-ship. What laws are there in heaven? I shan't forget, so as long as I don't, you two both can stay mine... Now just to battle my terrible mental situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment