Thursday 28 June 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #19 - The Legendary Schoolend...










It's tomorrow.
One more day~
I already got the rose for my teacher, and now for unknown reasons I want to listen to Kagamine Rin's Bloody Rose... Oh well once I'll be bringing this rose to school, I'll know it's all over for two months. Rest assured...
The teacher said we'll be at school for one hour only~! How cool is that? I hope that's right though... Once I'm done I'll take a shower (even if I were to shower today) and maybe go for a stroll outside the yard with my bike (which is pretty broken though...) and hopefully I can visit the aquapark the next day. The weather forecast on my mobile phone said it'll be hot this morning (though not nearly as hot as it said it is in South-East US rofl...rip those temperatures. I hope my friend there has air-con or atleast a fridge to hide into.)

Now to make some jobs for Vocamania and get ready for next day...and maybe watch some anime. and maybe play some games...
maybe even new articles...

No comments:

Post a Comment