Wednesday 27 June 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #18 - The maddness-driven last nights










I don't know what to say. Just that I can't control what I do anymore. I tend to do ridicullously random things and have ridicullously random thoughts lately, forexample wishing for dozens of earthworms to cover the floor and tickle my feet. Maybe it's common that I want something wild on the last days of school.

One thing that's really bothering me is that someone disappeared without the littlest trace or word nearly a month ago. He didn't even pulse on whatpulse ever since slightly before we last talked and I'm getting worried. If this descriptions fits to you as you're reading this, please write me on skype or atleast pulse on whatpulse, even if it's a hillariously small pulse.

 Aside from all, today I had a pretty good day. Though it got really tiring in the middle. I just slowly advanced back to school, then dragged a heavy bag all the way home. I was thinking I'd ask some strong boy to help me, but it would look ridiculous, beside that I could be bothering. I mean, I rarely talk to the boys in my class except for one. I wish I was more sociable IRL, really... But the first half was nice, I found 1€ randomly in a swing and built a nice sclupture with my friend. We were two in the team, but I think we were considered the best among the judges... But meh, I don't really care that much.

Anyway the past weekend struck me in illness. On Friday I couldn't even sleep because I felt so sick I needed to barf every two hours - disrupted sleep is not too helpful. I was lucky to be able to go on Mangafest atleast on Sunday, but whenever I imagine the horrible results that could've came out if I were to want to go to Prague with my class, it gives me shivers. I still have no idea what the source of my illness was. Possibilities are overheat, period, bad food, but most likely some of them combined.

And I hope to go to Prague anyway this summer...I hope.

After further thinking I don't really want to waste my precious free summer time working. It'll come later... but as I still need money, I want to find my old Barbie and MyScene dolls, with which I played when I was a child, and sell them into new hands. Of course, cheaper than they formerly were and nicely re-styled. I'm thinking about a 50% discount on everything, as they're indeed really old, but I wouldn't call them ancient. I hope they're still quite wanted.

So yeah, this should conclude my report on latest events. My articles get rarer and rarer...

No comments:

Post a Comment