Monday 4 June 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #16 - Panic Attack










Take this lesson of mine and don't write emails at 6AM. Just don't, or you may just end up writing something terribly awkward from which you want to lock yourself in a locker for eternity... The whole Friday and most of Saturday I was like thunderstruck. Still haven't gotten a reply from the person though. Just... *poker face* ...let's hope all goes well....

...when did my domain get converted to .sk? I want to use .com :( Time to fiddle with the settings soon, hopefully it'll get solved. Atleast .com still redirects to my blog.

So I went to check until when can I use my pre-paid ticket. I realised I can still use it fine until 10th June, but then I just casually ran into a ticket control (one that did not ignore me). If I weren't to check my ticket, I would've surely had a panic attack so I'd jump out the window probably.

There is one video of my simfile I think I didn't share. A preview, originally meant for VCP 11 but with some sorcery, which is more unfortunate than fortunate because it involved disqualifying files, it managed to get into VCP 10. It had minor edits during alpha judging, so it may not exactly be as the preview says.

Then again, let me see what tomorrow gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment