Wednesday 30 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #15 - If boredom reaches acute levels...










The plan for today was a theathre show. Strangely enough, I messed up locations today. Went to the Slovak National Theatre while we had to go to Theatre Arena... Actually, I had no idea where Theatre Arena was, atleast now I know.

So I went to sit there, hoping there'd be atleast something exciting about the show. No, nothing, it bored me so much I slept in there - and I had enough sleep actually... I wasn't able to understand well what's going on. That show has made me a zombie...

Tomorrow I have to go to the zoo to Vienna - which I don't really want to do, since I have to wake up earlier and I come back later than usual ( comeback is said to be half past five ) , and aside from that I've been there a dozen times and it's all walking. Gosh why is it obligatory, can't we have anything else atleast? *Thinks how to persuade her mother to let her skip out* After that, I'll probably be doing the project for the rest of the day, the deadline is 1st June which is Friday.

I wish also good luck to my current favourite MMORPG, Megaten, as it went on emergency mainteanance yesterday and seems to still not have returned, atleast when I last checked. I doubt I'll have any time tomorrow, unless I actually manage to skip out the zoo.

Ah well I don't feel like solving that now, I'll try some stuff in the morning. I'll also try going off earlier today, as I pledged to myself two days ago.

One more thing, I got permission to go to a J-rock concert in Budapest in November, but I have no idea whether:
-I can still get a ticket
-My classmates can pick me up
-I'm actually welcome

I started to feel like butting in, but well I can't express my real intentions in real life as well as I can on the internet. Some things are more the benefit of online life, while some are of offline life.

So how will tomorrow turn out, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment