Tuesday 1 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #03 - Reunion










O hai.
Today (well actually yesterday but it's not really 1st May for me unless I go to sleep) I finally talked to an awesome person -friend of mine- I haven't talked to for ages~ So I'm perfectly happy. ^_^ Also, I didn't know I could talk straight for 3.5 hours without sending any pictures lol *Writes up in record book*
Got a school-free day tomorrow (TODAY...khsglgk fuck you clock) but I can't take breaks from studies yet. It's getting lately more and more serious - and the subject that scares me the most is Physics. I got a F today because of that dumb surprise test I didn't even give a fuck about. I really don't want to fail or D a class! It would be frustrating, humiliating, and my parents will be so mad I won't see the computer and possibly not even the outer light for two months of the summer holidays. TwT There's Physics on Wednesday, and it are these pesky Physical Exercises on the 0th lesson - That means waking up early and mass-filling in of what I lack. So not wanna do it, but I have no other choice. I have missed too much classes in the past two weeks (3 days of classes lmao yes that's considered too much) - missings I had to take, first was due to fevers and second was due to freaking period being painful. Now to check which exercises I have to fill in.
Also have to study History. I have no idea when I will be examined, it could be anytime, and when I'm the only one, I have no chance of evading it. I regret slacking so much in the past months. But oh well, only 3 days of school left this week. And next week might aswell be similar...with the difference of test from physics on Monday. :I Geography will also get its proper notes from me... Can't afford to BS more tests. Putting it as simple as that.

It's only 1 AM and I'm really tired already. No anime episode was watched today, thank you SMT: Imagine. :P

PS: Katakana is BS. Hiragana FTW. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment