Monday 28 May 2012

Allen_Kanda´s Journal #13 - Another attempt to break through










I get the feeling it's all getting worse on me. The clock of fate keeps ticking like crazy.

But most importantly - can I keep up with what I'm doing? I'm unsure about so many things, even about myself. I really want to quit it all and run and hide, atleast for a while. But at the same time I feel like things indeed are possible when you try, but it won't be easy.

It's so weird, these events of the past few months, I don't even know what the heck is going on with some people... and somethings...or whatever. I'm in the middle of chaos.

I'm scared of particles of the future, knowing that there are things that could happen and could destroy me in one go... How frustrating...

Fragile like a butterfly - that's how I currently feel...Yeah, I really hate that, means it's time to break that. I won't let myself become weak as hell, I've taken a path, I have people I really want to protect. I still am not down, despite stuff mocking me.

Time to take some time off the PC soon.
Note to self: Try your best to get off the PC earlier on your own free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment