Sunday 13 May 2012

Anime Review - Mars of Destruction

Can´t tell if this review is as bad as MAL´s community says, but I hope it´s not and they´re just trolling for the lulz... I was like CHALLENGE ACCEPTED when I saw a 19-minute long anime that´s considered worst on MAL. I didn´t consider it as bad...but yeah.

Here goes:
I bet this is supposed to be a parody on where anime is leading according to some people, or simply sci-fi anime. Could work for moe anime as well. As I am looking at it from every possible aspect, I found this anime just slightly below average.

Story - 3/10
The story could go out way better, if it wasn't up for parodyzing. The ones they implemented was really simplified, and the one they could implement at the end didn't get implemented at all. If I were to rework this anime, it could turn out awesomer and not taken as a parody. But eh.

Art - 6/10
It was OK, I've seen way worse. 2005.... I'd say 2002 or so, but ok. It was not too "kawaii desu" as I am lately getting tired of that style. I guess six points will cut it.

Sound - 2/10
...was there anything mentionable? No. But I've still heard worse things in my life.

Character - 2/10
No personality, whatosever, no deep feelings, nothing. Still better than School Days' characters which were just freaking dumb in all aspects. But I guess they were symbolic so yeah.

Enjoyment - 5/10
I took it as an parody, so I relatively enjoyed it. It wasn't too amusing though, so in the medium of bored and amused, so five points.

Overall - 4/10
They say this anime is the worst, but I've seen way worse for my tastebuds. Take my taste as wicked if you like. Note that I've handled this as a parody, I don't know whether it was intended to be like that, but it will forever stay a parody for me.

Reccomended for:  People who are tired of moe/sci-fi anime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment