Wednesday 9 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #07 - Hello world!










Was a long time since I last wrote an article...oh wait, it wasn't really as long as I thought. Odd....Despite it's just 9th of May I feel like it's atleast the middle of it, if not end. What the hell's wrong with me? I might know it, but I never thought it's to this extent....and then I might've lived lying to myself in the past. I guess my brain and heart are both in the final stages of development...are they? Or will it still go on?

And especially...if it still goes on, will it ever finish? It might just be something endless again.

There are 4 things I verified to be endless:
*The universe
*Human stupidity
*Xer...err I mean someone's ego (really, I shouldn't use blogs for badmouthing, even despite having legit reasons.)
*Amount of weakpoints of Gakis. (Ice, Fire, Electric, Force...and it goes on lmao.)
And the list may extend, on and on~

Yesterday I finally socialized with my class. I just have been a quiet girl in the corner IRL. I still can't talk much with most people (lack of topics) outside the internet. There are exceptions though, mostly between otakus. I want to extend my own borders and feel like I totally belong once. Not like it's bothering me too much... I simply make most of my friends through the internet.

Open question: Does true strength lie in overcoming your borders and/or fighting for something you desire, without giving up?

As for today, I had such a lot to study I barely got a grasp of being here. I still am not finished, and I won't even bother... I will finish my studies at school and hope for the best, because I don't like to kill whole days over studies, as simple as that.

And I'm pretty mad on my Slovak/Social Studies teacher, because dating a 100-page reading and a test on the same day is really mean. Must be Gaian, they epicly cursed me today on Imagine. LAW haters....

History test didn't go as well as planned, thinking about re-taking the test verbally, since I wouldn't like ending up with a C on year-end. But Physics still sounds creepier. Studystudystudy!! >< aah I want a peaceful and calm holiday already :<

No comments:

Post a Comment