Thursday 24 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #11 - Subject to change










I'd feel awkward talking about it directly but I've admitted one of my severe flaws to my mother. It's one I had since my childhood and I'm repressing it. As I don't like talking about it, I'm not gonna write an article about it either, or atleast not now. I just hope for it to disappear soon.

I didn't go to school today. I'll go tomorrow. But yeah, one free day. I should study Chemistry, but I don't feel like that. Bet I can whip up something from that anyway.

I lost sense in school. I haven't told my mother yet. Everyone telling me to study...but for what? For money? I'm aware I know already what I need. I don't need that much stress... I'll try to let my mother know somehow by hints... I don't like how this world spins all over money.

Look at the stuff you eat. Especially if it's meat...The meat is from a slaughterhouse factory, not a farm. I saw a movie on Tuesday, the animals don't really feel the warmth of a mother much. They live their live on one sort of food, their feet are all covered in their fecals. And they're mass-dying and destined to die, just for it to be cheap. Well true, it may be different now, I haven't finished watching it. But it's still cruel. Vegetables isn't too safe either, it's all genetically overmodded to be cheap. A tomato is not even a real tomato. All is for money....

And we have no right to dominate nature, not to this way. What is money? Also made from paper, which is made from trees. And if we just hog more and more, we'll destroy all of the true future which is nature. All the food is nature. Most of the world's beauty is also nature. Destroying it like this is just how bad this world's higer-up people go - reaching safely to an end.

I'm tired of this... Several things just need several changes. It's possible...Anything is possible, if we REALLY want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment