Monday 14 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #09 - Boredom at School


 









dayum, using opera so I bet the formating will be totally screwed.
Not on my usual computer either, as I'm at school, I requested a code for one time use because I'm protecting my Google Account via mobile. SMS from a number abroad...Bet it will raise the bill RIP.

Today I'd really like to go on sushi, but I guess I have to consider instant pasta enough. Since we had seven lessons I will waste much time when I go today and possibly I could be forced to study when I go home.

Beside that, tomorrow on a online friend of mine will have her test season so she won't play SMT with me for some time...

God damnit! That just sounded so PC addicted. As for online friends, online relationships, online enemies, etc...all is fine! But lately I get the feeling it's just online life. Nothing in real life, nothing. I'm close to getting completely frustrated about it.

Lesson end. I'll head home. Now let's wait how long it takes until I get completely frustrated from this...or will I?

----

EDIT:
From home: I feel horribly frustrated today. I want to cry. I want to break things. I even consider dying in painful ways. But then...I´d feel even weaker as I feel now. I don´t have any online relationship (as in of love) at the moment, and my friends may understand it if I take a sudden leave from everything but... but....there´s not even a reason to fill in here! I need to hug someone that understands me, cry on his/her shoulder, complain about things that bother me, after that I´ll vent out my frustration and I´ll be fine. Fine to face the world strongly. Feeling restrained or feeling weak terribly frustrates me. If I´m not able to fight, not able to protect what´s dear to me...I can consider my life not worth living for.

If that were to happen, I plea someone to borrow me strength, until I gain some on my own.

HP 36/167 MP: 5/36  I still can fight, despite all. I have no idea what to think about some things and some people anymore. I have no idea whether at this point I can stand strong for long. But let´s hope. I guess soon it´s time for a "No PC for 24h day" where I won´t go online at all. If I fail to last that, then it´s bad. But I believe in my ability, in my will.

So, when will that day come...?

No comments:

Post a Comment