Sunday 27 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #12 - Eternal downtime










Well, my favourite game is heading towards it. It feels like an eternal downtime. Gosh, the servers are so unstable. It even got me so bored I wanted to play some Dragonica, until I realised that doesn´t work either for me anymore.

Let's see, yesterday it went down like twice. First I was doing Act 13 with a friend, then I was doing Celu silver with another and he got net issues. And the day before I was just fooling around in Nakano. Before that I had issues connecting into the game and two days before the area where I left my chara was down. I recall the server collapsing before and areas being down before.

Well, I'm gonna test for today.

Also, I'm thinking about quitting reviewing on MAL and keeping it only here. I have several very good reasons. I'll put my Mirai Nikki review here in the soon future and also my recommendation with properly marked spoilers - stuff

and the servers are working today...question is for how long and how well...

No comments:

Post a Comment