Tuesday 29 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #14 - Sources of Strength










Today I spent most of my time with people, and I felt really strong then. We worked in groups several times, no one isolated me from the group, and it made me happy. Guess I have a rough picture what was wrong at school till now, Sitting on a place and watching doesn't resolve anything. (Hi Yukki.) If you don't stand up and don't do your stuff, you won't achieve anything. However, you should remain careful and try not to pester. If you're unsure, ask.

Yeah I guess I'm still not a grave case. May I be getting frustrated over illusions...over nothing? Indeed, I spend too much time here on the PC, but then there are two possiblities - 1) I have a strong will to overcome my own burdens, or 2) I may spend much time here, however as long as I realise it, it's not an addiction. I wonder which it may be.

When it comes to will, you sure can raise it! If you feel incontent with something you carry on doing, like always sitting on the PC, not enough exercise, stuff... you can tell suddenly to yourself : "Alright, time to change that" If you go against the flow, believe me, things will change. :) And that's what life is about, no?

Okay enough life theories, time to do something... Maybe some anime will cut it today.

Note to self: Don't you dare to forget about the meetup on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment