Thursday 17 May 2012

Allen_Kanda's Journal #10 - Feelings VS. Facts










I wanted to type this yesterday, yet my mum started shouting at me so I went off the computer.

To start off - I did decent on my Physics test. However I had to do awesome, I get the feeling what I did there wasn't enough for getting a fine grade. But there's one test left, and if anything I can still fix this test. Let's hope I won't screw up this time. But if I were to get a D from Physics on the year end, I could aswell say goodbye to my holiday TwT . And history went bad. Like really bad, and I could get a C on year end. Then I went to the sushi restaurant in Eurovea. And there I lost my keys.

But do I consider my day as a bad one? Not at all.

Even at times others would envy me the factful events, I could still be depressed and sad. However, even at days where I get bad marks and all goes wrong, I can keep laughing and go like "it's all okay". It's just the kind of person I am - feeling-based. I won't say all people are like this, some will go and abide by the events of the day, be they small or big. And there are some that are affected by both.

Today I don't feel the bestest, but not too bad either - average. Although Slovakia beat Canada in Ice Hockey and I got an A from German which I thought I'd screw up...as the sole from the class. Yet I don't feel as in my skin as yesterday.

And as a last note, responding to the last article - This blog was meant to be a place where I can spill out my emotions. You don't have to worry if something I write here is a bit worrysome, but I tell I can manage. If I need help from you, I will PM you, so no need to worry about me because of my articles. It makes me feel bad for writing them...

I'm fine, walking towards a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment