Sunday 27 May 2012

Anime Review - Mirai Nikki


I must say, this was an very enjoyable anime. Despite lack of time because of school and many other things, everytime I sat behind the computer to watch Mirai Nikki I enjoyed my time. So if you like detective+psychological animes (yeah even though it's not labeled detective it had that feel), or just want some constant excitement, if you watch this anime, you're gonna have a good time.


Story - 10/10...Much a higher number.
One word: Fascinating. It goes at a good pace, it wasn't the usual thing you find everywhere in animes, not your usual good vs. evil. Sometimes you could tell that some of the opponents had good intentions actually, forexample when Keigo became the enemy to save his son. And sometimes you get the feeling the main protagonists are the evil ones. Nope, you ain't resting or getting anything run-of-the-mill. Enjoy.

Art - 9/10
Art may be the weakpoint of this anime. But well, even though it could be better, it wasn't the kawaii-desu you meet in several animes. The company tried hard drawing it well so 9/10

Sound - 10/10
OPs and EDs caught my music taste, and I even remember hearing a bit of one OST and still recalling it because it was awesome. Yup, gets full points from me. (Though Yuno's VA is slightly over the hat at times, but not to the extent it would be incredibly annoying)

Characters - 10/10
I like how the author worked with heavy psychologization. We could tell the character's personality, feelings, everything. There were no blurries, nothing half-assed spotted, how characters react while believing in something, and when they learn it's wrong. Well done!

Enjoyment - 10/10...Much a higher number. 
As I mentioned above, I never felt bored while watching Mirai Nikki. This might aswell be the first anime achieving that.

Overall - 10/10...Much a higher number. 
Favourited and I have no words left to say. I thought the animes I gave a reserve and favourited were awesome, but this extended them pretty much everything. 

Recommended to: People bored of animes that go really usual, people who enjoy psychological detective animes and/or people who want really wicked love stories

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Sounds promising! Looking forward to watching it myself.

    ReplyDelete